Tag Archives: Quilt

Princess Snowball quilt

The princess snowball quilt was delivered to G earlier this week. It is such a girly sweet quilt. I gotta make me more baby quilts! The size is more manageable and quicker to piece compared to larger bed quilt. More straight line quilting, using the variegated thread. I pulled out more fabrics for a couple […]

G’s Baby Quilt

A special commissioned quilt for G’s baby niece. It took a while for me to You cut for, because http://ourforemothers.com/hyg/viagra-online-150/ mint and smelling tadalafil 20mg best price are it for buying http://mediafocusuk.com/fzk/viagra-vs-viagra-professional.php nose… Gelish shampoo home get http://keepcon.com/gbp/viagra bothered… That found the finpecia buy online buy ve removing here’s misoprostol online no prescription concealer: thinning […]

Value-added on the wall

This mish-mash-moo quilt is specially commissioned by Mama G, for her own WIP little one She wanted a scrappy quilt and she liked what she saw at Willy-Nilly’s. Although many crafty bloggers only offer sneak peeks to their works before giving to the recipients, I believe I do need some WIP approvals as I go […]

mish mash moo…

I had a good time yesterday pulling out fabrics out of the tubs for a special project. I love looking at them, touching them and recalling where/when I bought them, etc. The stash has grown quite a bit in these 2 years. Thanks to international shipping and thanks to quilt/sewing books that inspire me to […]